Friday, September 12, 2008

Magical first post.

Buckling under the peer pressure of these internets, I figured I'd be like one of the cool kids and get a real blarg or blague or whatever you call it. I used to have something like this on that MySpace thing, but somehow I don't feel like that counts. Plus it was littered with it's inherent MySpace ugly. This is much more soothing to the eyes with it's black, and it's black, and it's random brightly colored text. The style may change if I ever decide to look at it again. Anyway, in a perfect world this will turn out to be a dumping ground for my thoughts, ideas, maybe some artwork, and whatever else I feel like sharing with the one or two people who might actually look at it. In an imperfect world it will probably just be a dumping ground for this post. I like to think that the world we live in is somewhere in between. I realize that makes no sense. Thus: the world. 

*Please excuse any poorly used grammar or punctuation in this post or any that may follow. I went to art school. 

No comments: